Esa assesment

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well after waiting 18mths for an esa assesment ive finally got a date 3rd december im having a home visit assesment

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Better late than never Dawn, and this is the case with ESA and PIP, in which talks are currently undergoing to make ESA and PIP claims online online only.

According to Iain Duncan Smith this will save 20% more on spending than is being already done.

But, as everyone knows, this will lower the chances of passing any Assessments totally. So, having your home assessment done now, I wish you all the best.

Regards,

Les.

• Posted

Did you have to have a letter from your GP insisting thishad to be a a home visit. 18 months is a long time to wait!
    • Posted

My docter gave me a letter with all my illness on and said i couldntcwalk or travel and would need an home visit but i also rang and requested one but was told i had to wait for someone to become available for a home visit
    • Posted

Im dreading it ive heard of others saying they cant even stand let alone walk and have been declined so my motto is expect bad news
    • Posted

Best of luck.I had a home PIPS visit and the man assessing me was very kind and compassionate. I have been awarded 2 years daily living It has helped me enormously. If you are awarded it or ESA you can apply for the Warm Home scheme. You can get £140 off gas and electricity

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.