ESA ASSESSMENT REPORT

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi. Can anyone please tell me what the protocol is when you are not happy with report.

In my report the assesser as wrote about medical treatments from 20 years ago saying I still have them. Im on meds thats im not. They have wrote that I am worse than what I am. They have also said I stopped driving I have not. I have bed rails I have not. A stool in kitchen . No I do not.

I cannot leave this as it is. Its fraud.

I can prove everything with my med records ie never in my life have I had build up drinks yey it is in report that I have!!

What who do I contact about this?

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Well this is the first for me. I have to be honest ive never heard of anything like this before. I'm amazed, totally amazed at your honesty, wow! and there's not much that does this.

Have you had a decision yet? regardless of this i think you should do 2 things...firstly on Monday morning you should ring the assessment providers and tell them about the assessment report being full of lies and that everything in there is untrue and you do not use or do not have what's written in there.

Secondly i would also advice you ring DWP and ask to speak to either a decision maker or a manager and then tell them exactly what you told the assessment providers. Do you have the name of the person who did your assessment? It should be written on the report you have, at the bottom i believe.

I wish you good luck with this and once again your honesty is amazing!!

• Posted

Hi Denise.

It was the other way round for pip full of lies. Its a joke. I was shaking and feeling sick when I read it today. I had to tell a good friend as I was frightened If I got caught going out in my car( mobility) due to it saying I do mot drive anymore. Not all medical problems noted. Wrong meds on report. It goes on.

I can honestly remember after the assessment was told a few things to do/say when have next pip assessment and said to the assessor I cannot lie as I would be the first to get caught for fraud.

I didnt know if I call dwp or cab.

Thank you so much. I will be on phone on Monday morning. Heres to a weekend stressing over this report. 😔

• Posted

No no decision yet. I suppose this means another f2f. So the worry starts all over again.

Thanks Denise

• Posted

Sorry didn't see this. Don't stress over it, it's not your fault the report doesn't relate to you. You're the honest one her remember. Yes maybe a call to CAB also but i still think you should contact the assessmnent providers and DWP. I don't know if it'll mean another assessment but it's possible.

As you've got a mobility car do you claim this because you're unable to walk more than 20 metres? If so then do you know that you can now use your PIP assessment report as evidence for your ESA claim? This is a fairly new thing but because the criteria is the same for Support Group, if a person claim Enhanced mobility for the "moving around part" then this is one of the Support Group criterias. Good luck and please let us know that outcome.

• Posted

Hi Denise.

Thanks for reply. Yes thats right regarding enhanced mobility.

Can you give me more info about pip report been sent to esa.

Im in the support group since 2014.

I never knew I could submit report.

Can it be given even if I had to go to tribural? Sorry for all the questions

• Posted

It depends on the reason why you've got enhanced mobility Paula. If you've been awarded enhanced mobility for the moving around part because you can't walk more than 20 metres then it's the assessment report from PIP you'll need. Yes it can be used at a Tribunal too.

• Posted

Hi Denise.

Update: After 3 phone calls the last 1 been to DWP. The lady emailed a DM and explained my issues regarding medical report. Had a call from DM this morning who looked into my case. She first told me that this was a first for her in all the time with DWP.

She asked about the report and I explained everything. I went through report high lighted all that was wrong and told her about all.

Anyway she said that when she received email she looked into my case (history including first assessment in 2014) and said I was not to worry as they have all letters from GP, OT, Consultant's ect. She explained to me that it states in letters from GP & Consultant's that I have gone down and have new problems. And after our chat she is happy to put me into the support group.

She thanked me for my honesty and told me not to worry.

Honesty is the best policy

• Posted

Hi Paula,

just a long shot, but I'm wondering if they have your file mixed up with someone else, maybe with the same name as you, this happened to me once with a medical procedure I'd had, so I know it can happen.  

As Denise has said, contact the DWP and get them to check things out and let us know the outcome. 

• Posted

Hi Sukes.

Thanks for reply. I was her first person that day to be assessed. But I suppose it could happen.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.