ESA decision

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone,

Brown envelope came through the door about an hour ago. They went with the report, as expected and i remain in the Support Group. For now, i can relax a little. Thanks for all your support. xx

3 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Great news Denise. What a relief and now you can give all your stress over to the preparations for Christmas! Well done and thanks for all your help to all of us.....xx

• Posted

Hi denise

So very pleased for you, well done and best regards.

Mike.

• Posted

Pls can anyone help I done the stupid thing of getting more hours could not cope so had to come of esa now I carnt cope so got new job 10 hours due to anxiety feel thst some work is good for me

but ad a single parent I now have to claim uc

been told if I do this I may be sanction due to reducing my hours is this true

carnt do 16 or more at mo

Kind regards

silly for coming of esa

• Posted

fantastic great news you can now relax and enjoy your Xmas hugs xxx x

• Posted

thas great news all help u giving us ive been waiting since march for ressement dont know wat delay is ring dwp up and say ame send app soon but still getting me esa is there dely in assements denise

• Posted

Thanks.

Ringing the DWP isn't going to help because they have nothing to do with the assessments at this stage. As your file is still in the hands of the assessment providers until the report is returned to DWP. It's them you need to ring and not DWP.

I have no idea what the backlogs are in other parts of the country. My reassessment was very quick and only returned the form the first week of September. Face 2 face assessment was 2.5 weeks ago.

The good news is, your money will continue until a decision is made.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.