ESA Form

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I'm just wondering how often ESA 50 Forms need filling in.  I haven't had one since 2013 so will I expect one soon?  If not then when?  I have no idea how this works, not that i'm trying to tempt the dreaded form.  I didn't have f2f for ESA but did for PIP.  Any advice would be good.  Will save me from worrying about the mail all the time.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Diane,

It varies from person to person and i'm afraid no one here would be able to tell you when your next re-assessment for ESA would be. If you want to know when then you'll have to ring DWP and ask. If i were you though i wouldn't worry about ringing to ask because if you did then it may kick prompt another form to be sent to you. I'd let sleeping dogs lie, as they say. If you're that concerned then give them a ring. In the meantime you could make sure you have all the evidence needed for when that form does arrive.

• Posted

Thank you, Denise,

I shall certainly let sleeping dogs lie.  I'm just a complete and utter worrier.

• Posted

well rang dwp up today about me esa said note on system saying medical ervices to send form and have assement hopefully not anyway but a didnt have one before did it on paper evidence sure i get assement im not going to get stressed as it only bring on sezures and if not sucusful i will appeal  but least they got py me till ive had me assement and desion

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.