esa investigating my claim

Posted , 8 users are following.

well well well the maximus investigation team has looked into my claim and here is what they wrote to me........

dear sir although the HCP told the DWP you have a gtn spray but you dont use it, although we can hear on the audio tape you telling her that you do use it ,this could be a typing error by the HCP. it gets better although the HCP told the DWP the fall clinic gave you crutches but he doesnt use them

and although we can hear you clearly say you do use them on the audio cd

later on you said you walk round the block you did not mention your crutches so it could be interpreted that you dont use them...and although you said on the audio disk my daughter does my washing for me,...you said just before it aye my daughter does my washing the HCP could have mistakenly thought you said aye.it goes on and on lie after lie what a cover up she told them she took my blood pressure ,wich is a pure lie

the audio cd ended after 46 minutes 48 seconds in wich you hear her well ive all the information i need and i have concluded my assesment

nothing on the cd is mentioned about blood pressure ,the letter from the investigating officer said the HCP stated she took your blood pressure after the the audio recording was switched of,what a lying little git she should be sacked.that is totally unethical she should be ashemed of herself,also they agreed that although the HCP told the DWP you were observed bending to the floor and standing up again and we can hear you tell her on the audio cd you have to sit to put your shoes back on she may have observed you doing this you also said on the cd you where uncomfortable raising your arms above you head (there was nothing uncomfortable about it i told her it was extremely painful which is clear on the audio cd) she told the DWP all upper arms was fluid and pain free.what a joke when i was talking to the HCP a little girl of about twenty or so i thought she was so nice the bloody devil in disguise so im now talking my complaint to an independant source... OH iforgot to mention the HCP name is ashley brown and she works in cadoggan st glasgow

if you go for an assesment for esa always get it recorded just give them a few days notice and they will do it for you

billy

william04400

1 like, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi williamo4400. Quite obviouse that assessment was a set up. You can call for another one because not all the assessment was recorded (their words) They said about blood pressure test after recording ended. Was a lie anyway. Ta

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.