Esa medical

Posted , 5 users are following.

Had my was medical on monday doctor came to my house asked a lot of questions but never gave me an actual physical coz he said I have to much problems. Anyway he took my medical letters with him too which I never knew coz I also need them for pip so when I phoned sw to tell them that and try and get them back.she phoned them and was told the doctor who done my esa Has sent it all in quickly so it is arrived in dwp so is that a good sign? I am due 2 get paid tomorrow could they make that decision today and get thrown off what about my money am due 2 get tomorrow i am in super stress mode now I am physically sick.thanks

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

It's perfectly normal for them to send the report back to DWP within 24 hours after the assessment and it doesn't mean anything.  You'll continue to paid as normal while they make a decision. A decision could take anything between 2-8 weeks and sometimes longer, depending on backlog. As i told you, you can ask for a copy of the report to be sent to you this will give you some idea what the decision will be as they mostly go with that report.

I know it's very stressful Dru but there's nothing you can do until a decision is made. Good luck.

• Posted

Ano Denise this is my 7th medical but it seems 2 b fast tracked from end of june to now. Anyway I get paid 2morrow so as long as it's in.if not we'll it's there decision so thanks Denise x

• Posted

Dru at the moment you're worrying about nothing. You're payment will be in because you've only just had your assessment. A decision will not have been made yet. Like i said it could take weeks. Payment would have been sent from DWP on Monday to reach your bank for tomorrow and as it was only your assessment Monday then you will be paid tomorrow.

• Posted

Ano Denise I just worry? C if I have nothing to worry about I worry about how a.v nothing 2 worry about.ha But just a.v moved a year ago so I feel pressured now but al be staying up till 2.am coz that's when in comes my bank account. So.thanks Denise hope u and ur daughter is doing well and thanks 4 all ur advice x

• Posted

You're very welcome Dru. Yes indeed you will LOL. We all worry Dru, i have sleepless night through worry and countless other things.

You know i wouldn't advise you incorrectly Dru. Your money wil be there, you'll see biggrin

We are both ok, thank you for asking Dru that's very sweet of you. Sleep well!! xx

• Posted

Denise thanks I know u wouldn't. U very clever and intelligent in these matters first time I joined here I asked I asked u if u worked with them u said no and never would.well ur better qualified than them.and honestly evey 1 on here agreed with that well done from me and I would say most people would agree.xxx😁😁😁 but am still staying up till 2 am 2 check bank.haha xxx

• Posted

Thanks very much Dru. Yes i remember you asking me that lol. I'm to knowledgeable to work for DWP lol xx

• Posted

Ur right they would sack u Denise coz u would advise and tell the truth I no some do but they get paid ur a godsend ps do u know any lotto numbers for Saturday shusssh pm they numbers for us ha 😂😁🤣

• Posted

Hahaha Dru you're so funny. If i knew the numbers i wouldn't be claiming those means tested benefits lol

Thanks for the kind words xx

• Posted

Hi Dru

You will get paid. And you will carry on getting paid until a decision is made. Once you receive this you'll know if things will stay the same. So try to relax until you receive this. And good luck.

• Posted

Thanks Bobby but try 2 going 2 get p****d first 4 long time but thanks anyway u take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.