esa reinstated

Posted , 3 users are following.

my esa has been reinstated will i get a letter saying when it's going in i was at cab on tuesday my advisor rang straight up for me but she didn't know when it would go in

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

You'll need to ring DWP because only they will be able to answer that question i'm afraid.

• Posted

i do not know what to do got a text saying they had actioned once they found my fit note went to atm this am still no payment and i have tried to ring the free number and it says we tried to call you earlier we will contact you then it cuts off i'm on esa for a reason i'm freezing cold hardly any electricity left and no one to help

• Posted

I put a phone number down to contact DWP but it removed the post! GRR.

I'm afraid all you can do is keep trying to ring DWP.

I'm assuming you were found fit for work, MR decision remained the same and you've requested the Tribunal is that right?

If you've sent in the fit/sick note backdated to the date you were found fit for work then your ESA should start soon. Although it can take a few weeks for this to happen. Only they can tell you when to expect payment.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.