Esa renewal forms

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone, I sent my renewal forms back on the 19th March and haven't heard anything as of yet , is this longer than the usual time it takes to receive a reply ? ,if not what could be the reason ?,has anyone else waited this long (nearly 2 months) .

Hope someone can give me some advice .

Thank You.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Some people wait months to hear anything. For my ESA renewal it was almost 5 months. If an assessment is needed then they'll send you an appointment, most people have assessments, so be prepared for this. Good luck.

• Posted

Thank You Denise , just wondering as the last time it got renewed, I received a response within 3 weeks to go for an assessment, and was thinking they might have lost my papers .
    • Posted

No problem. If you form wasn't received then your ESA money would have stopped, so i wouldn't worry about that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.