ESA REPORT MISSING FROM SYSTEM ! REALLY ???

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi gys so as you know from my previous post i obtained a copy of my ESA Medical Report. Following my PIP assesment i sent a copy of y doctors letter and the copy of my ESA report to PIP. I then realised i did not take a copy of my ESA report. Not bothering to much i telephoned ESA department to say could i have another copy. The lady then proceeded to tell me that it is not on my records. I told her that it is because i had a copy sent. She then said thats impossible because it is not on file ! OMG what is this world coming to ? Blatent LIARS ! Should have taken a copy now arghh

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes never ever send anything to DWP without taking a copy for yourself first! Maybe she was looking at the wrong screen? This can happen. I'd ring again and speak to someone else and see what the other person says. Someone else may say something completely different, it's happened to me before.

• Posted

Hi Denise well i rang back and they found it straight away funny that lol. The lady said that the other lady might not have had accsess to the same system yeah right and pigs can fly cheesygrin
    • Posted

Well as odd as this may sound but that's actually true. I remember aftermy first assessment i knew they had all the evidence they needed so me being impatient i rang to ask what the decision was, i was told it had been made but they couldn't see it on their system at that time and to ring again the following day. 30 minutes later i rang back and the 2nd person i spoke to told me the decision. They have to different systems.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.