Esa support

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I'm on standard mobility for pip and have just been put in Esa support group how much will my weekly payments Be including disability premiums thanks in advanced

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

If your standard raterms mobility is 21.80 a week which is about 87.40 per month what do u get care wise esa depends on what group urban in I was on 270 pretty for night or there abouts
    • Posted

Hi Ellie as I said I get £21.80 pip mobility, I'm currently in work related group and get £102 per week, I've just been to Esa f2f and been put in support group so I was just asking how much I should get with disability premiums, my assessor said he will make sure I get top amounts

• Posted

Enhanced Disability Premium is £15.75 per week. There's also £109.30 per week for being in Support group. Total weekly income for Support Group would be £125.05. The Severe Disability Premium you won't be entitled to because you only recieve Standard Mobility PIP.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.