ESA support group

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have recently been assessed as being in the support group for ESA  Can anyone tell me if you have to continue providing doctors certificates of illness.

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

HI WHEN I HAD MY ESA ASSESSMENT THE LADY SAID YOU DONT HAVE TO PROVIDE DR SICK NOTED OCE YOU GET NOTIFACATION AS YOU GET AN AWARD FOR A SET TIME,, IM FACING THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOU,, JUST BEEN AWARDED ESA AND PUT IN SUPPORT GROUP BUT IM STILL GOING TO SEND IN SICK NOTE ON THE 9TH DEC,, HOPE THAT HELPS ,, YOU COULD ALWAYS RING DWP AND THEY WILL TELL YOU,,,, GOOD LUCK X
    • Posted

I've already put a line in to DWP covering me till 15 th January so hopefully I won't need to send any more
  • Posted

Hiya sweet. When I had letter to tell me I was placed in support group. I rang just to make sure and was told I didn't need to send anymore. If your unsure sweet I would give them a call. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.