Esa tribunal on Monday

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi ive esa tribunal on Monday and need advice please.

Filled esa50 in in September 14 assessment was feb16!! Eighteen months. My condition got worse 4 weeks or less after filling in form. I got 9 points which obviously wasn't enough.

Will tribunal take into account that form was filled in so long ago.

I got refused pip in Apr 15, tribunal Sept 15 and won.

So stressed as esa form I only put minimal on as was no where near as bad as when I had assessment. Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sally

The Tribunal will ask you questions and that will be your oppotunity to expand on your ESA50 and explain how your condition is now. If you have new medical evidence then take it along and let the Tribunal see it.

The most important thing is the Tribunal will get to see first hand how your illness affects you. Explain all and hopefully you will be successful.

• Posted

Thankyou for your reply. I did so with my pip tribunal but this one really has me panicking. God knows why as I know what happens. I just pray you're right and they will look to see how I manage now. I can't wait for it to be over its the worst sort of stress imaginable. Thanks anthony
  • Posted

This is similar to what has happened to me. Since filling the ESA50 in and having a (farce of an) assessment.I was diagnosed with ME/CFS/FM.

I actually managed to get through on the telephone (after three days! smile ) and speak to a PIP advisor who told me that rather than modify the claim I would be better off submitting a complete new claim so that is what is happening.

• Posted

Oh I pray not as it's nearly two years I would loose. Sorry that's how yours ended for you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.