Esa tribural

Posted , 4 users are following.

im on assesment rate of esa ,got my trural coming up on the 25 th april . was wondering if i can get back on esa . i had spinal fusion, spinal sinnos , cervical neck problems .because of spinal fusion , which i need more surgery, but got told no surgical in tervention will help. i have bladder issues , which i have had a cathpher fitted for it. also affects my legs & hips aswell .aswell as this i have surgery on my hand .which is better now.i hsve really bad speech problems aswell .im worried sick , my support worker is coming with a long my husband aswell. i been on esa in the wrsg for yrs now .already attended a truranl about 4 yrs ago now , and now a lot worst on more tablets awell .thankyou,i would really apperciate any advice .

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had my tribunal recently. I didn't hear back for ages, so I thought I'd passed. I hadn't. You're right to take people in authority with you, they'll tell the truth. My interviewing doctor lied, and I got zero points. I've just written my mandatory reconcideration. If I don't pass that, then I will go onto an appeal. Don't lose hope. You have more chance of passing than me, because I went alone. Don't worry, you have good people to help you.

• Posted

Have they told you why they have refused? Take as much evidence as you can, get your Gp to write a letter - you may have to pay for it, but they are always worth having.

• Posted

Lisa, all I can do is wish you all the best. My heart goes out to you as one who knows what you and your husband are going through. I hope the likes of Capita etc are beaten and beaten hard!!

Love and good luck DJ

• Posted

thankyou everyone for your replys. i seeing my support worker on the 4 th april to talk bout my upcoming tribural ,on the 25 th .all i can do really is hope for the best .im so nervous but feel confidant at the same time, especially as i as taking my suport worker with me.thanks again .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.