ESA3 form

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have been on ESA in support group for so many year and have recently been sent an ESA3 form and asked to fill it in which i have done and returned

i live with my parents and also get pip

how likely is it that my esa payments could increase as i am currently on £221.50 every 2 weeks?

thanks for any help

MIKE

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

It's impossible to answer that question on an internet forum. As i previously advised you, you'll need to fill out the form and it then DWP will assess you. Time scale for this is 12 weeks. They will then write to you with their decision.

• Posted

Hi, could i just ask please, is it DWP who do ESA assessments, or is it like PIP, so Capita? I haven't had one since 2013 so was just wondering as in 2011 they phoned to say they didn't need to see me, in 2013 i never heard back at all and nothing changed, but i suppose i am expecting one at some point. TIA

• Posted

HI,

It's not DWP who do any assessment. Health assessment advisory service are one of them that does ESA. For ESA you can be re-assessed anytime from 3 months.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.