esophagitis

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have reflux for a long time due to anxiety disorder i m scared because i have symtomps of esophagitis i m taking prednisone at the moment for my glands sinus and allergies also a sore throat dont know if esophagitis can cause this 😕 anyway i m so scared to eat now nothing get better for me trying to do good with my ocd and depression but this make everything worse 😕 how long it take to heal esophagitis my are mild symtomps can prednisone treat it ? i also have gatritic can this cause this 😕 i m so scared i m mentally weak for bad news due to my ocd and depression any body been there what your experience****

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi, i would go back to my doctor and ask for an endescopy that will determine whats going on with your esophagus etc

• Posted

hello i had a endoscopy 4 months ago but i m calling my doctor today

• Posted

We're the same. I took lots of PPI medication but still the same. Do you also experience nausea and dizziness?

• Posted

hello no no dizziness or nausea i went to my doctor today because i m hypochondriac i couldnt wait my doctor told me nothing to worry about only worry if food get stuck in the esophagus in the middle of my chest that never happen before i asked him if gerd can cause this he said no he told to drink alot water but what is weird is the symtomps only appear when i think about it when i m eating and if i focus on them if i dont do this i dot have it so is probably my health anxiety causing this i starting having this symtomps after reading something about gerd on google since i have gerd talk to your doctor he will find out good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.