Esophagus / diaphragm/ something spasm in my stomach, help

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello , ive been having some kind of spasm in my diaphragm esophagus area and it takes my breath away feels like im going to stop breathing, it sends me into so much anxiety i just want to know if there are other people going through this that can help me the dr said i could have an ulcer or hiatal hernia but havent done any tests besides blood tests and say my heart liver and everything organ wise looks good, this spasm thing is making my life so hard i wont eat for days because im scared its going to happen, sometimes ill be fine and one day it will just happen once and there goes my whole day worrying about what it is, also causes me to be lightheaded sometimes and if i move around right away it goes away for a minute, then hours later it comes back again, i have symptoms when i just wake up and am at rest and also when im walking around or doing basic things, hoping there is someone else who has this problem to talk to thank you

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.