Essential oils for dermatitis seborrheic

Posted , 5 users are following.

Has anyone used essential oils to treat dermatitis in the scalp? I read that many people use this mixed with shampoo but I would like to hear from someone here

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

For me and many, going non toxic chemical free, and using ACV on your hair/scalp got rid of most scalp conditions including sea derm.

Hope this helps

God bless

• Posted

Do you mix it with water ? Do you apply shampoo afterwards? I feel like this will leave the hair stinking
  • Posted

After suffering for seb derm for over 20 years & trawling the net for cures etc I have tried pretty much everything. I have been clear now for over 10 months buy simply alternating Nizoral & Selsun shampoos also washing my face with them. I also wash my face nightly with Dead Sea salts.

I have not been this happy about my skin in more years than I can remember!

I hope this helps.

• Posted

I think these shampoos work well for regular for dandruff, not so much for dermatitis. Where do you get the Dead Sea salts ?
    • Posted

I can only base things on myself but the seb derm on my face especially was terrible. The yarden Dead Sea salts I buy a small box from Boots

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.