Essential Tremor

Posted , 4 users are following.

Basically ive posted alot before about my boyfriends problems he has been having like Confusion, dizziness,high BP etc episodes. we got him into a neurologist because he has developed Essential Tremor now with these episodes and it seems his diet causes these tremors at times. He doesnt have lupus or diabeties, we think its MS because he also has numbness and im just wondering what diet could help with this if it is MS like we think it is. He had alot of tests done in the blood and nerves closest to the outside of his body so that was fine, hes got a follow up soon so i was just hoping a diet change could help?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

amber512,

I've yet to find a diet that helped.

I'm on anxiety meds and anti depression meds due to this.

I have terrible tremors, and shaking.

During all my tests they did find a 80% blockage in an artery over a year and a half ago. They put in a stent but it did not change anything. Heart disease is indicative with ms, not trying to scare you just remember that. Keep a close eye on blood pressure. Sometimes high blood pressure is indicative of someone being in extreme pain.

Hopefully I'm helping a little bit.

I feel his misery trust me!!!

• Posted

One thing I can tell you that helps is back massages along the sides of the spine!!!
  • Posted

We are all differant one man's food other man's poison give him a good well balanced diet try too avoid ready meals and e numbers plenty off fruit that what I do I eat dark chocolate for a bit off a treat .

• Posted

Vit d3 and b12

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.