Estrace

Posted , 6 users are following.

Anyone been prescribed estrace? The estrogen cream for this condition.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

My OBG/YN also prescribed Estrace. I use it 3 times weekly. It helps to keep the skin healthier and plumper, I use the CLOB onlty twice weekly. Just a small dab and you must rub it in gently for 90 seconds to ensure that it penetrates the deepest layer of tissue. Every once in a while, I will notice a little itchiness, and I will apply a little in that area. You don't use it every day. Recommendation is twice weekly.
  • Posted

I'm using a nature path version which is called Bi-est, in combination with Progesterone. 

Clobetasol I use less and less.  Perhaps once a week now.  And then only a very small amount.

• Posted

Hi Hanny

Are you in uk? Can u buy Bi est off the shelf. I've never heard of it

Thanks

Sue

• Posted

I'm in Canada.  You can not buy Bi est off the shelf.  It's made my a special pharmacy, via a nature path prescription.  

I could not handle the stuff prescribed via the medical world, and this was a good alternative.  

• Posted

I asked my doctor if she would prescribe it as I had severe, painful dryness.  I have only been using it for 3 1/2 weeks and she said to give it 6-8 weeks.  Already I have noticed improvement to the outer regions, seem plumper, more normal and orgazims have returned, but still have the dryness inside.  She prescribed 1 gram daily, tapering off to using it 2 times a week once I hit the 6-8 week mark. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.