Estrace cream V Yuvafem Tablet.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been taking the Yuvafem tablet for about 2 months now, I have had it for sometime but too afraid to take it, I went to my Dr today for a check up to see how it was working, my OB told me it takes a long time and the Estrace cream would work better.  I have read a lot about what you great ladies said and I am not sure which way to go, I worry about my health also I am 65 with high blood pressure and diabetes, its so good to be able to read all the wonderful conversation going on, it was a blessing to come across your conversations.   Thank you all. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I would go with the cream I had it for 4 weeks but didn't like the fall out so now I'm on vagifem I'm into my 5th month and feeling more or less normal I have it 4x week . It's an awful thing for us ladies to get and it's life long but at least you can get help. Good luck to you

• Posted

Thanks Angie45980: my Dr wants me to stick with the cream but I kinda like the Vagifem myself.
  • Posted

Hi Elaine

My GYN had me start with Estrace cream for 2 weeks then stop and start the Vagifem day 15,  2x weekly....some ladies need more.  It does take a while to heal vaginally but it does work.  Hang in there girl.  I am 66.  Important to know....if you stop taking these meds you will go back to feeling discomfort again.  We will be on these meds for life unfortunately...but a blessing that we have them to feel normal again.  We are all here for each other.

Wendy

• Posted

Thanks Wendy : it is a blessing to be able to feel normal again, there is such a number of women dealing with the same issues, its good to hear from them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.