Estradiol level

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm wondering I had my estradiol level checked last month it was two days before cycle it was 37.6 is that too low?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Pamela,

Your doctor can best answer that one as none of us know your specific history and seeing interupting blood levels are very subjective, no one will want to give you incorrect information. Wishing you the best.

Anniex

• Posted

Thanks for replying I'm looking for new Dr for many reasons but I've had a couple family members say its low my Dr says everything is normal but didn't check fsh
  • Posted

Just wanted to ask peri women
    • Posted

Yes, but you are asking an actual medical question that an MD is better suited to answer.  There may be a few GYNs that follow this page, even in that case, it's hard to get an MD to answer an open question not knowing your history, is all. Honestly in your best interest to avoid getting incorrect info, it's best to seek out this type of info by a qualified MD. 

Here's hoping that you find a better MD soon to help you sort this out.

Anniex

• Posted

There is a site called "women to women" that shows a chart on estrogen progesterone levels throughout a womans natural cycle.

In a women who is fertile, the estrogen levels peak midcycle and drop very low at the last half of the cycle. They are also low at the beginning of the cycle and ramp up throughout the month.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.