Estrogen cream users (topically applied) how many x a day?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I just began taking Estro-Life cream, a quarter teaspoon, and the bottle says "daily."

Anyone else take it and do you ever do it 2 x a day if you feel you may need it?

I spread it about my vulva from the vagina to the clitoris. So far it seems nice - keeps things well moistened but you know it wears off during the day.

Also - do you apply it first thing in the morning or when you go to bed?

Thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I use estrace cream.. 1/2 gram 2x a week internally and use about a pea size amount on the outer bits. I always use it at night before bed so it has time to soak in. Occasionally I use it during the day, but not often because as you said it doesn't last long and too expensive to waste, so instead I use coconut oil. Once it starts repairing the dry tissue you may only need it a couple times a week. However I'm not familiar with what you're using so I don't know its effectiveness. I'd definitely use it at bed time so it has time to work without getting wiped off.

Good Luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.