estrogen patches

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi iv been on estrogen patches for for over four months and norethisterone pill wile waiting for the coil. didnt have a period wile on tnis u till monday and started to spot.  my patches have been peeling off not staying on well and iv been sweating more also feeling real tierd. so anyways went to get my coil and the dr couldnt get it in said i was to tight and that id have to have it done at the hospital it was very painfull when she was trying. anyways i was on the 50 patch and shes given me the 75 one i feel a bit off now im feeling snappy and like you do with pmt. id ont know if the dose is to high now. shes told me to carry on with norethisterone pill. i just wish my period would stop for good with out taking anything.

i was put on norethisterone cos i was bleeding heavy for several months. so glad it stopped wish i new why i started to spot.

i feel tierd a bit sick and dizzy and fuzzy headed.

and i wasnt blaoted bit since yesterday very bloated.

someone asked me if i was pregnant. i dont know weather to cut the patch in half. plus like to know ideas on how to keep the stupid things on they are usles

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It’s the progesterone be fine on coil I was terrible on that progesterone try 4 types I can’t have could as progesterone intolerant so on 75 patch with 12_14 weeks progesterone gel and feel great I was awful on progesterone oestrogen fine and on a patch 75 not high you will be ok once balance ok coil much better than tablets as they deliver directly into uterus no side affects believe me stay with patch 75 and it will settle progesterone is the culprit x
  • Posted

I also had spotting for 12 months had lots test all ok was imbalance and progesterone . 
  • Posted

hi just wish they had got the coil in iv got gyno in september so hope they can get it in

the dr said its meno that has made my cervix tight. im fed up im only 49 i know people in there 50s not like me. makes me sad. will my womb lining build up on 75 patch im only on the estrogen one i dont have the one with both in as it made me bleed bad. so thats why i got given estrogen only and the pill

• Posted

i keep having a fast hear rate drives me mad with worry. i also have blood pressure a bit high i get out of breath alot to and very tierd does anyone else have these symptoms with meno

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.