ETD on/off for almost a month now. Feeling very depressed.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all, I found this forum about a month ago and it has been really helpful reading everyone's stories.

Has anyone found the best position to sleep at night that helps your eustachian tube drain or at least not make it any worse than it already is?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

What have your doctors said about this ETD? I would think that you sleep on the correct side in which the ETD is happening.

• Posted

i prop myself up, i have one of those triangle shaped pillows. i find lying flat very bad for my ears.

i have had ETD for over a year now and also feel very depressed and anxious.

you can message me if you want to talk.

sally

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.