Eustachi product

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone here have used Eustachi product ? Found it in internet and have good reviews to unplug airs

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi there - I’ve never even heard of it. I’ll try anything. I don’t think it can get any worse. No one knows what it’s like. It’s awful and only the people that post here have any mynute idea of what I’m going through. It’s awful. Please let us know how or if you use it. 

• Posted

I bought the Eustachi. Have been using it for about a month now. It hasn't opened my ear yet, but I will continue to use it for awhile. It doesn't mean it won't work for you. Good luck

• Posted

Same concept as the Ear Popper but less expensive. I have the Ear Popper and it really helps! For about 5 minutes then it goes back to being plugged. Big plugged for 7 years.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.