Everol 50

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi ladies , has anyone been on the Everol 50 patches. Been on the 4 months now also on AD'S. I don't know if they are doing me any good as I feel dreamy all day and Axiety still bad. I haven't put a new patch on yet today .xxx

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi Steff

I've been on Evorel 50 patches for 14 weeks roughly. I'm the same a bit unsure about them. They have helped the sweats and depression. I still have anxiety with racing heart . I am trying to ignore it and tell myself to TRY and be calmer it's not going to hurt. It's very hard. Do you take utrogestan tablets ?

• Posted

Since I've been on the patches yes , didn't have one for a year before going on them .

• Posted

I was having really light periods when I went on then. I have to take progesterone tablets for 14 days of the month then I have a light bleed
    • Posted

I don't like taking anything but my anxiety is so bad still . I went and took myself for a walk today just to get out the house , not done that for ages .

Thank you for ansewring ?Steff x

• Posted

Me too Michelle I don't like taking anything I went on HRT for few weeks and stop it before I regret it,getting out the house ain't easy but when I do go I think you did not die and you reach home so I guess its hormones that have us this way

I was told it does get better do can't wait

We are going to be fine.

• Posted

The disappointing thing for the ones who do suffer is that you can loose about 5 years or more of your life when you look back. The times when your kids are older x
    • Posted

Can't wait to feel better , non of my family understand . It's a good job I've got a wonderful husband .

• Posted

Steff, I am a bit concerned- your patches are oestrogen-you should be taking some sort of progesterone too for part of the monthly cycle to "oppose" the negative effects of oestrogen. Do you take any other kind of progesterone or birth control ? xx

• Posted

I have everol 50 and everol conti , that's what the doctor pescribed. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.