Every Night I get Back pain with severe thirst and Fatigue throughout the day

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello all,

I am just seeing if I can get some opinions on what could be wrong with me? Most, if not every night I get back pains (lower and upper) and wake up several times throughout the night with overwhelming thirst. I probably drink around 3 pints of water per night during the awakenings and I just feel so dehydrated again every time I wake up. The sensation in my back is like an ache and is very uncomfortable. Usually once I have had a drink of water and repositioned myself in bed, I will be comfortable enough to fall back to sleep again.

I am on Fluoxetine and have been drinking heavily lately, but often notice this happening on nights I do not drink. I tend to feel very fatigued in the day time and its just getting me down. I feel something is definitely wrong as this has been going on for months and seems to be getting worse. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thankyou

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.