Every. Single. Month. UGH

Posted , 7 users are following.

So I’m feeling really icky today. Have been fighting off Health anxiety since I woke up, because I woke up with body aches, feeling like I’d worked out yesterday (which I can assure you did NOT happen hahaha), and a short while later the fuzziness/heaviness in the back right side of my head, ear intermittently clogging feeling, minor (if at all, could be in my head) chest discomfort, short pings of a headache on top of my head, the lump in throat feeling, and feeling like I’m “going” to have a major dizzy spell but then don’t....tenderness/minor pain in areas of my neck....y’all know the drill.

So I go back on my profile and and look at my “created posts” and realize I do this like every month.

Anywhere from 22-26 days apart! 

If that doesn’t tell me hormones are at fault here idk what does! 

So today will suck, and I’ll probably start my period today or the next day or two......

Gotta love being a woman right?! 

(Insert angry face here!)

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣Yes got to love being a woman!!!!!!!!! I'm right there with ya , feeling crappy today.... There are my angry faces for you .......

• Posted

Had the usual lovely roller coast ride of daily symptoms and emotions since I woke up today...I'm in the middle of my small 'window' of feeling "normal" usually lasts about an hour or so at this time of day so trying to fill my head with positive thoughts while i can! before the onslaught again...dizziness is one of the worst for me..!...like you've been stuck on a spinning waltzer fun fair ride for an hour....yes sure fun being a woman!!

• Posted

I was at my Dr yesterday for the back and head symptoms and the health anxiety to the point I can't sleep (It's horrible) he has upped my hrt and says it's anxiety brought on by the dreaded menopause. Right now I'm having lots of back ache right up and into my neck. Also a persistent headache which is something I don't usually get.

Over the last 2 years I have been to my Dr with all sorts of strange complaints leaving me feel like I was terminally ill. The lump in your throat is globulus caused by anxiety. I had the camera up my nose and into my throat to be told nothing wrong. I have never had it again.

Menopause is a terrible transition no wonder they call it change of life

• Posted

It really is an awful transition. Ive tried so mamy things over years to help with anxiety, on and off they can help for short periods but yet to find something that permanently reduces anxiety...it really is horrific

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.