Everyday, i pretend to be happy but i hate my life.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Long story short, I dont feel happy, ever. I smile everyday but i have nothing to smile for. It feels like none of my friends or family care about me, it feels like im traped in this enless loop where every desition i make is wrong. I pretend to be someone im ont because im afraid people will hate ME. I act like i think others want me to act. But, despite it all, i dont feel love, care, happines... Because everyone is perfect, but me. I cant live with this anymore.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Just want you to know I feel very much the same way in many repsects. I don't have the answer sorry, all I know is you're not alone. Keep reaching out there are many kindred spirits here. 

• Posted

Have you been to see your GP about the way you are feeling as what you describe appears to be typical depressive thoughts. There is help out there if you want it and that includes meds, you don't say if you are on any, plenty talking therapy could help as is mindfulLess.

Dont suffer like this when help is to hand.

Neil 

• Posted

You're wrong. No one is Perfect. Perfection does NOT exist. Be yourself if they don't like it well too bad. It sounds harsh but the reality is we can't make everyone happy. Not everyone will like us. It's impossible. You sound depressed don't give in to those bad thoughts. It's only the depression talking it's not the Truth. You do have a reason to smile about. You are alive. Feel that beat in your chest. It's called Purpose. We all have a purpose. Hang on. It will get better. Try to go out and have fun. Distract yourself. I hope you feel better smile Life is short enjoy it right now. Don't let the depression get to you. Be strong. Your family does need you. Don't let them down. Don't do something you will regret. You only live once. Make the best of it. Try to.

• Posted

No one is perfect. But your comments are very valid. Please know that you are not alone. Life really can suck. Do the things that bring you happiness, even if it is fleeting.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.