Everything has just stopped

Posted , 5 users are following.

ok first month dropped 14 lbs. last 2 months not even 1 llb ? anyone else having this issue?

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes I'm the same 1st mnt just over a stone last 2 mnts about 7lb .

Don't stress over it ,I no I'm walking so much more inches are coming off all over .

Your not putting on , we all loss weight differently . 

Your doing great , you got to think the weight prob crept on over the years .

It's going to take time coming off . 

Don't  beat yourself up your doing great xxxx

• Posted

hi

i guess so yes. i wish i could turn the clock back and never get fat in the first place x

• Posted

I think we all wish that , the main thing is your doing something about it now .

We will all get there just got to keep positive , enjoy what you have lost so far .

Keep smiling xx

• Posted

i know i should really. i do like the fact i look smaller. im just very impatient
    • Posted

I no , your getting smaller that's the good news .

I'm having a good day , boy I have a few wobble days where I just want to bin them and forget all about it .

Then I think no this won't get the better of me . 

Seeing people faces I've not seen for ages . Noticing I've looking slimmer keeps me going . 

Your doing fab xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.