Everywhere hurts

Posted , 4 users are following.

Yesterday morning i woke up with literally everything aching, even my eyes when i move them, my stepmum said she was the same as when she woke up her hands and arms ached when she tried to move them... Im so worried since finding out about my pituitary gland and now worrying about cancer, this really bad achy feeling terrifies me.. Could this be a virus or something?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Emily, if your stepmom feels the same it's the virus that's going round, couple of friends of mine have it. 
    • Posted

Okay, i was so scared when i woke up and im the exact same today sad its horrible sad
  • Posted

hi emily how are you do you remember speaking to me before you have your scan on the 13th right? 
    • Posted

Hi that's good that it's soon your mind will be put at rest I write to see how you got on

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.