evil tablets

Posted , 3 users are following.

these tablets are evil carnt tell u how ill they have made me been counting down the days till i take the last one. will never take these tablets again. constant headache felling very sick and very light headed. if you can be offered an alternative to theses horrible tablets take it. :twisted:

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

:x Second day of these tablets and i tend to agree with you. feeling sick,dizzy,atrocious headache and such a horrible taste in my mouth which i can't get rid of. have a 5 day course but normal antibiotics didnt work.so i will persevere
  • Posted

That's the problem with these tablets, bloody awful, aren't they? I asked my GP if there was an alternative, and apparently not. I remember being prescribed these many years ago, and was given them once again a couple of months ago. Yuk. :evil:
  • Posted

I am on day 7 of a 14 day course of 800mg of these babies a day and I completely agree they are the Devil himself in tablet form! :twisted:

I have had horrendous stomach cramps and uncontrollable diarrhoea (TMI) nausea, wretching, taste of blood in my mouth, headaches, racing thoughts which mean I can't sleep, and I keep feeling like I'm in a lift dropping several floors IYKWIM - vile!

However....my GP says metronidazole is the antibiotic par excellence - it kills virtually all bacteria - and that the worse the infection it is fighting - the worse the side effects are (something to do with the toxins and waste products left over as the bacteria are broken down) so I've decided that in view of my impressive array of side effects it is probably wise to finish the course rather than risk death from uterine infection!

Lots of love,

Fanny Ann xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.