Evorel 50 sequi patches

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi ladies

I have been on Evorel 50 patches for about 6 weeks.

A lot of symptoms have eased.

Can I ask when you have your bleed?

I have had one and it was very light. Only had it about 2 days.

I have noticed yesterday that my chest is tender,could this be because my next bleed is due ?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Michelle I was given evorel sequi but hvnt yet started them. Can I ask what ur symptoms wer and do u feel the patches have made a difference? Also can I ask have u put on any weight. That really for me is the worry 😢😢
    • Posted

Hi

I haven't put on any weight with them. I do think they started to work slightly by week 5. Still got some symptoms though

• Posted

Hi thanks for replying. It's the mood swings Im Struggling with really.😢😢 just up and down no motivation etc.. can't really be bothered with anything everything an effort. I did hv hot flushes but they seem to hv eased off a bit. Can I ask did ur appetite increase.? Reason for questions is that I was on a three monthly hrt pill last year and I was constantly hungry and increased in inches..
    • Posted

Yes my appetite has increased but I get bad heartburn so I have to be careful. The Heartburn is horrible,another horrible symptom of peri 😟

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.