Evorel Conti - when will it start working? I'm desperate!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been having debilitating hot flushes for 3 years now (last period March 2015) and finally decided that I couldn't carry on, so went to my GP. He prescribed me Evorel Conti patches and I am now into the third week of taking them. I feel terrible! Is this normal?

The flushes have gone and I am so grateful to feel cold again, but I am very tearful and seem to spend most of my time feeling very angry, irritable and unhappy. It's like the worst kind of PMT. I'm willing to put up with it if these feelings will settle down. Or do I need to change to a different patch? Any help gratefully received!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

OMG your not alone... been there... Bio Identical.. you will feel like your 20 again!!pellets work best if their available to you or something similar..

• Posted

I currently take Evorel 50 patches and the 50 is the strength but I've recently had them changed to the 75 strength as I'm still getting hot flushes. try taking some primrose oil capsules see if those lift your moods

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.