Evoril Conti Hrt Patches So hard to get at this time.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi one and all. I am on Evorel Conti Patches, and as we all know they are so hard to get at this time, this has been going on for Months. I only have a few left, so my GP who is new to me has given me FemSeven Conti. I rung the Chemist yesterday they are unable to get theses either. I rung the Surgery back yesterday to let the Receptionist know what was gong on and to speak to my GP so this can be sorted. I am having Surgery in a couple of weeks, and i really do not want Hot Sweats all through the night. I am 61 this year. I really suffered for 10 years Day and Night like most of us on here.

I have done really well on Evorel Conti Patches and wanted to stay on them, who knows when they will be available again. My question to you guys is this. What are you doing at the moment if you are unable to go on an Alternative. This new GP will not put me on Tablets as it comes with a risks. Happy New Year one and all x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I am in the same situation as you. Firstly, my doctor changed my patch from Evoril to any brand available but it would seem there is a shortage on all brands. Since then my doctor has changed it to the cream which i am still yet to use. I am anxious about it not working the same. My patches run out within the week and I am dreading it. My gp suggested the cream even though she said the risks were very low with tablet form. Good luck and keep us updated. Alison x

• Posted

Hi

You could try and get a prescription for Estrogel which is a bio identical gel transdermal gel. You can use up to 4 pumps or less to get the best measured dose for your symptoms. Are you on progestrone ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.