Excessive body odor no deodorant can handle!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've never had an issue with body odor. My usual routine, get up, shower, dress, put on deodorant and makeup and good to go. Now I have to put on an extra layer of deodorant before leaving the house, then in the car, stopped at a light I will add a spray of another type of deodorant and then I keep that on hand and will add another spray at some point or two during my day, then when I change into my pajamas I will add another layer of stick deodorant. Even with all this I will still smell like b.o. on occasion. The hot flashes and night sweats throughout the day obviously contribute to my problem, but I wonder if others have a similar issue and if they've found a solution.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I don't know if it is from the hormones or being hot, but YES! So gross. xo

• Posted

baking soda baths...and powdering baking soda under arms before putting on deoderant. it works very well for me.

• Posted

my solution is to work from home and look and smell like a hot mess every day 😦 yes, the hot flashes def make my pits smell horrible like never before. my sister just uses a lavender essential oil mixture due to the fact that deodorant is supposed to be had for you. maybe try that?

• Posted

Lkl I know your comment wasn't meant to be funny, but I did burst out laughing!😂😂😂

"My solution is to work from home and look and smell like a hot mess."

• Posted

I went thru that about 4 years ago. No deodorant would work. Then all of a sudden deodorant started working again. Now I just have to wear a little and I'm good to go.

• Posted

Hi Annette. I had exactly the same issue. It was really horrible. I live in a tropical country and I sweat a lot! I d have 4 showers a day but still couldn t battle the smell.... until I discovered the perfect deodorant. Lemon

Yes. Lemon. Squeeze a bit on your hand and rub it on your armpits. The smell literally disappeared. I ve been using it for a couple of years. No odor at all. Zero. Nada.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.