Excessive Dreaming

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello-Ive suffered from excessive dreaming for many years. I start dreaming as soon as I feel myself falling asleep and dream all night, every night. My dreams are always very vivid and very odd. I never feel rested when I wake up even after 8 or 9 hours of sleep, and I'm fatigued all day. I've mentioned the dreaming to my doctor and she doesn't really think much of it. I do have sleep apnea, but it is controlled with an oral appliance. Anyone else have this issue?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i also have this dame issue, it started from fragmented sleep to hypnic jerks now I'm stuck with the dreams all the time. has it gotten any better for you?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.