excessive overweight, help, please

Posted , 17 users are following.

Hi. I have exessive overweight. I want to get rid off it as quickly as possible.

I'm fed up with how people are look at me and how I feel.  Need any good, efficient and confirmed solution for losing weight. Thank you all.

5 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

how overweight are you? have you tried xenical tablets?
    • Posted

I have about 5 stones overweight. I have not try any tablets. I do not want destroy my body. I worring about side effects.Firstly I going to switch into healthy diet and do some exercises. I also heard about some natural dietary supplement, don't want write anything about it now, because is quite expensive and not sure if it work, so will let you know later about results. Hope that will help.
  • Posted

Hello Lisamag, I think that you need to go to your GP for the normal tests sugar, etc.. maybe your doctor will prescribe anti surpressiont or will refer you to a dietiation. or you could join weight watchers etc. I am on herbal life and I have lost alot of weight on it. Than start brisk walking 30mins a day. One thing I have learnt is drinking 2l of water a day helps and never miss breakfast! Hope it helps...
  • Posted

Yes. Drinking plenty of mineral water is good idea. Give up with any sweet drinks.
  • Posted

I have 6 stones overweight. I decided to get rid of it as well.

How are you lisamag now? I looking after some good way of losing weight too.

Did you choose something? Did you start losing weight? Hope you are well.

• Posted

Losing weight is not a quick or easy process.  Do not be fooled by the miracle weight loss supplements out there.  Do you have a workout plan that you have been following or are you not sure where to start?

• Posted

Thank you for your advice. I fully aware of what you mean. I heard that this is working great from few sources and friends. I will not ever decide for some chemicals, pils and stuff like this. That slimming booster is natural. So if it will not help me then for sure will not do any harm. Just started today smile
    • Posted

If you would like I can try and help you find a workout plan that will fit your fitness level and give you proven results.  Here is my personal email, just send me an email if you are interested.  _____  you can also follow me on facebook here if you would like.  I have a great support network backing me and we love helping people reach their fitness goals.  _____

Patient Moderator Note: I have removed an e-mail address and URL (a link) from this reply as it is the policy of patient.info to not publish these within the forums and the URL is unsuitable for inclusion within these forums. If any user is interested in this removed information they should contact the author via the Private Messaging system requesting such. Thank you for your cooperation.

patient.info/forums/discuss/private-messages-226361

Patient Moderator Reminds: You provide / exchange personal information at your own risk.

• Posted

well I guess I'm not supposed to place my email on here lol.  If you want I can help you find an exercise program that is right for you.  It's totally free to start up and then you will get the support from other people with similar weightloss goals and you can get advice and tips from me anytime.  If you think this might be something you are interested in, private message and I will give you more info.

• Posted

Hi lisamg,

Don’t feel sad about your condition. Overweight is not a serious problem, there are many treatments which can help you to remove.Are you following proper diet and exercise? Does it gave you any result? If not, liposuction is a good surgery which I will recommend few months back my aunt has gone for this surgery from Dr. Michael Kreidstein Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. She lost 20 pounds.She also work out daily to maintain the result.

• Posted

Hi, try the cabbage soup diet.  The soup is delicious and you can eat different things each day, plus as much soup as you like.  No pills.
  • Posted

I'm considering liposuction. I've heard great things about it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.