Excessive sweating penis and body growth problem

Posted , 2 users are following.

i am 25..single i have visited alot of skin specialist and indocrinologist...but didnot well...i have small penis and small head which erect 100% but i cannot sex and having no mastrubte system ..when ever i sex its strat pain..i fell that i am not adult i am still child...because every thing i feel like child..i adulicate at night when i see a dream...i never sex becuase of abnormal penis and body  my muscles are not developing like other normal people  my full body is not developing..and i have sweating alot...  lack of full energy....what doctor i should contact....may be i have some disorder issue



0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    Endocrinologist sounds like the right place to be. Maybe if they can't provide answers you could try a Male Sexual Health Clinic?

    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Do the doctors list themselves by specialty? If so, you are describing ( I think) poor energy, poor muscle development, ? height development, and along with this problems with adequate sexual development of your penis. Not sure were the sweating comes in. These all sound like it could be problems with low testosterone or growth hormone or even thyroid. So the correct doctor would be an  GENERAL INTERNIST or an ENDOCRINOLOGIST. Hope that helps.
      Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up