Excessive sweating/ temperature change after eating Is this normal?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am a 27 Year old male, after eating meals in the last year to 2 years I have started to sweat or get a very noticeable body temperature change. Not to sure what is going on, I found out my dad has diabetes this year so I started a keto diet hoping that would help. I noticed though in the last 2 years my sex performance is down though sadly use to be able to last 30-45 mins now only 10 mins if Im lucky... not sure what the hell is going on. Havent been to a doctors office in 2 years or so

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi Estonet you should go to your gp and get full blood count all key vitamins vitamin d very important and sugers to.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.