Excessive tiredness,, HELP!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Day 12 of upped dose from 20mg-40mg, for the first 5 days I had trouble sleeping, diarrhea,head fog, loss of appetite, eyes on stalks ect, although most side effects have gone I'm still left with extreme tiredness, I sleep from 10:30pm till around 7am and then around 2hrs at 12pm,, I'm going back to work next week and need any advice on boosting my energy please, tia

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I would welcome knowing if others have extreme tiredness? I am 2 and a half months in and am so tired. In bed by 8.30 every night and sleep 12hours and am exhausted all day! 
    • Posted

It's awful isn't it,,, I've changed my diet to try and help and cutting down my coffee intake to 3 a day at the moment, also when I feel tired I get on my excercise bike for a bit, dreading going back to work next week when I feel so tired

• Posted

Did you have all these side effects at every dose? I have been on 20 mg now for almost 6 weeks, 3 weeks of 10mg before that all with 0 side effects. My doctor gave me 40 mg but I haven't started yet because I am nervous about side effects.

• Posted

7 years ago I went from 20-40 had no side effects at all, came back down to 20 no side effects,,,, to be fair this time of going from 20-40 I had hit rock bottom (hadn't got that far before) so not sure if this was why I had side effects I also got lazy at taking my meds maybe leaving out 3 every weeks for months which most probably caused my relapse , maybe talk to your gp about going to 30 first? Hope this helps

• Posted

It does go eventually, it's the last one to go for me. once they are fully working you'll be alert but calm and sleep like a baby but it takes time.

• Posted

I do sleep for ages maybe I'm not getting a good deep sleep? Glad it has eased up for you hopefully it will ease for me too as it's still early days, thanks for replying

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.