excessive wind NON STOP AHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

For 7 years now I fart 100 times a day lots of wind no matter what I eat or dont eat. nothing ever worked and I tried a million of stuff including anti biotics. even when fasting i keep farting!

I talked with many doctors and each one of them said it has nothing to do with an internal rectal prolapse yet i see some other people like me who fart many times a day due to a prolaspe..

Can a internal rectal prolapse really not cause so much wind? I mean logically i dont see why it would do that, in medical BOOKS and on the internet no where does it say that internal rectal prolapse can cause so much wind.. also many have rectal prolapse and not everyone farts all day!!!

SO for the LOVE OF GOD what is going on here??? can a rectal prolapse do that or not?!?!?!?!?!?!

Please only answers that arent just assumptions.. I just dont understand how pressure on the anus can cause excessive gas.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

If you fast a lot then you may be more prone to farting. Try to have a close look at your diet and how you eat it. Do you have regular meals? Random eating or just snacking will give you wind Do you eat a lot of processed food? do you eat a lot of vegetables? Do you eat really quickly , swallowing very quickly without chewing thoroughly? do you drink a lot of carbonated, gassy drinks or beer?

Do you have regular bowel motions? it really is a case of adjusting your diet until you find the foods that dont cause so much wind.

There are lots of ready to buy medications that can help with chronic wind......try Deflatine or Buscopan. Antibiotics wont help.

No, it hasnt got anything to do with rectal prolapse, thats why it doesnt say so anywhere.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.