Exchanged number with guy at cafe I usually go to? But don't want to be contacted?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey guys

i know you might find this silly but im really worried about it. im a 27 year old guy and when i was hanging out at a cafe with a friend, we got chatting to another guy who goes there sometimes.

we exchanged number after me suggesting my brother could help him develop a website for his business (Obviously shouldnt have) and then later he said he would call me.

he did later but i didnt want to answer as i know its not someone i really know. trouble is now i blocked him im worried if o see him again he will be angry amd insulted and i dont know how to get out of an argument when he didnt really do anything bad. its just the cafe worker didnt really like him that much and said you should never chat to people u just met.

what do i do?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I suggest you ask your brother to see if he wants to do work for him and if he says yes you ring the guy and give him your brothers number, he want know you blocked him just say your phone crashed so you missed all the calls.

Then just carry on as usual

• Posted

PS if your brother says no then just look through the Internet and give him another number of someone who is able to do the work

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.