Posted , 15 users are following.
Can anybody help me please?
Over the last 5 weeks I have experienced the following symptoms which do not occur every day:
* Excruciating pain below lower right ribcage to lower back only upon waking - sometimes wakes me from 5 am. Cannot do anything to relieve the discomfort. Pain subsides within up to 3 hours.
* Unbearable pain in this area during the few hours after waking when breathing in, especially deeply.
* Wake up shivering, sometimes cannot get warm all day.
* Intermittent breathlessness.
* General feeling of being under weather and tired.
Originally had blood in urine when first episode occurred and was treated then for a UTI.
Recently CAT scan of kidney region came back normal, last urine test was nil for blood/protein etc.
Any advice welcome as I'm quite worried now.
1 like, 16 replies