EXERCISE

Posted , 3 users are following.

so today i played badminton about 30 minutes like that for the first time ever after not playing it and still feel breathless. not the type of breathless cause by feeling tired but the same feeling i get every day since my firsy panic attack 5 months ago. can anxiety cause this? or my lung had problems? i just did x tray last months and the doc says everything is good. im pretty scared.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

If docs have given you the ok then I would say its the anxiety,

Usually if I feel anxiety coming on I go for a long brisk walk(as long as Im not feeling dizzy) and 9 out of 10 times it helps.

I dont think you have anything to worry about,its just this illness and it sucksbiggrin

• Posted

Yes this is anexity I am runner all blood pressure is spot on etc but when my anexity is bad I feel can't breath its like I can't catch my breath and need to keep trying to breath in its anexity sad
    • Posted

i also went to see doctor 2 weeks ago and she also says that my heart and lung is okay. but i cant help but feel worries all the time. does anxiety also can make you feel sleepy most of the time and most of it happens when you feel breathless?
    • Posted

There are hundreds of symptoms related to anxiety, I feel sleepy at lot but I think that is a medication side affect, I dont know what to say I have asthma and if I get really breathless I use my inhalers I guess I dont get the breathlessness symptom your taking about.

Im sure all is ok I know its annoying but again anxiety sucksbiggrin

• Posted

My breathing is not overly affected with anxiety attacks,its more a tightness in my throat and chestbiggrin,if I do get breathless I take my asthma inhalers
    • Posted

oh so your breathlessness is caused by asthma? thats is better than having anxiety. you can use inhalers if you feel like cant breathe. i dont have inhalers and when i feel that way i just have to try to calm myself. which doesnt work all the time. 😞
    • Posted

The anxiety gives me a tight throat rather ran breathlessness my inhalers dont help that, Ive had asthma since I was a baby I know how to control thatbiggrin
    • Posted

haha suddenly i envy you. since it can be control you dont have to worry about it. mine is different cases. in still worried and still wants to go see doctor even if it just small things.
    • Posted

The two are totally different asthma is wheezing in your chest and inhalers help there is nothing I can do for anxiety tight chest and feeling as if you are being strangled unfortunatley

Best go back to gp

• Posted

Try and stay strong my darling and dont let it beat you,its hard I know but you are amoung friends here

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.