7 Replies

• Posted

Got an idea, Nick. Repost the original post and include a link to the original one. Over 200 replies does make it unwieldy to use, so a fresh start not a bad idea, as long as people can easily access the original thread. 😃

• Posted

I like the idea, as long as the original thread is not deleted. That was my concern, first lock the thread, then delete it. Also, in the beginning, I was rather enthusiastic on experiment with exercise, but now, after 3+ years I realize that only handful of people can actually replicate activity that I talk about. Sadly, most of the people that I come across have multiple health issues and /or were not active before PMR hit them. So the thread has much more limited chance to help our fellow sufferers.

• Posted

Why weren't you asked? That's rude ... But Anhaga's idea is a good one.

• Posted

It was locked due to inactivity for over a year or so. I got lazy and discouraged that my talk about exercise has very limited impact on PMR population. Only handful of people were as active as I was before PMR, and it is hard to start from nothing.

• Posted

Have you asked to have it resuscitated? You get good interest on HU I think. But it is a problem for those who can barely walk to take interest in it. I do - but then, i'm interested in anything to do with PMR. So many have got lost on here with the site's messing about. Even I struggle.

• Posted

it is unlocked now, but I don't think that system sends "update" messages out. This is why I posted this message to find out if anyone got update prompt. Apparently not. I think I will start new post with link to the old one as Anhaga suggested, when I got some more time. Currently in the middle of construction of the "little house" in the back yard that will be my place to store and fix stuff 😃.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.