Exercising

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been great taking sifrol, sleeping well, however the last few weeks I have been doing hamstring exercises three times a day for a bad knee problem, which is working fine, but seem to be waking with restless legs during the night and my sleep pattern is different.    Previously I could sleep all night with the sifrol but not recently.   Anyone with comments or help?  Thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I do not know about this drug at all. I have just read that amino acids have been found effective in treating restless legs syndrome.

Hope this hlps. Last night RLS nearly drove me mad as I was unable to sleep plus legs were very,very restless..

xx

• Posted

thanks  I will look into  amino acids.Anything I will try to get rid of these rotten legs
  • Posted

I have been walking up to 3.5 miles almost every day and to be honest it doesn't seem to make any difference if I exercise or not. Last night for me was horrific. If I thought that stabbing my legs with a bread knife would help I would've done it! Be careful with your hamstring stretches though. On a really bad night I overdid it and partially ruptured my Achilles' tendon! Sometimes life just sucks doesn't it?

• Posted

Well it's 2.30am and there's no point going to bed coz my legs are going CRAZY😱. What I wouldn't give for a decent night's sleep! I'm going to take the dog out for a walk to see if that'll work.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.