Exhausted and confused

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi, hoping someone can help me. I have been in pain for about 8 years now. Whole body hurts, mainly back, traps and neck. Dry mouth and down there where it matters. I never feel good, cant remember when last I did. Often dizzy, alwyas very tired, I cant exrcise at all, used to be a personal trainer and now I cant even walk to the shop. I feel dead and hating every minute of it. Dont have a lot of faith left in doctors as they have been giving me quite the run around. Now, I am on a mission to sort all this out, went for blood test, twice and both times came back positive for Sjogren's, but the Rheumatologist still doesnt think I have it as I dont have dry eyes. Can I have it without dry eyes? I dont even want to ask her questions anymore, seems like you not supposed to ask doctors questions, just sit, listen, accept and feel like poo for the rest of your life. Please can someone shed some light on this for me. I also have 0.00 testosterone.

0 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi jeanne-mar82023.  My name is Sylvia and I am from the US.  I was just tested yesterday for Sjogren's and am waiting for results.  During my exam, my doc and I discussed something called gluten ataxia.  She thinks I may have that but because I told her I was experiencing dry mouth in the mornings, have reflux and neurological symptoms, she decided to rule out Sjogren's first.  You might consider gluten intolerance especially with your mri that revealed brain inflammation and leisions.  Many people who cannot figure out what is wrong with them but have positive mri's actually have a gluten intolerance.  Since I have gone completely gluten and grain free (and I mean zero gluten, not even gf foods), I feel so much better.  My vision most notably improved as well as the dizzyness and fogginess.  Just throwing it out there.  I know most people can't stand the thought of giving up  bread and pasta and such, but if giving it up changes how you feel for the better, I say it's worth it.  I hope things get better for you.

-Sylvia

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.