Exhausted every option.... idk whats going on... Help...

Posted , 4 users are following.

Every since I got treated for Chlamydia I've been having this weird sensation (not really and itch or pain) inside the head of my penis a little below the opening.Its been going on for almost half a year now... I've done multiple test and have no STD or STI (even took a test last 2 weeks ago and still nothing)... I've went to Dermatology to see if its a skin thing and no luck... I've gotten a Cystoscopy and no luck.... the "sensation" last no more than 3 seconds and happens daily. I know my doctors said I'm clean but I fear one day upon trying to have a child or have unprotected sex I may pass something unknowingly unto my partner...... and that'd destroy me..... Its not an issue with my detergent or soap, I've changed them multiple times, I've used treatments for yeast infections because I thought it might be there and still no luck....  Right now I'm out of options and just looking for suggestions on what it could possibly be. Hopefully someone can help.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Have you considered herpes? Sometimes they appear as sores inside the ureathra

Have you also done a live culture test?

• Posted

Yeah, I've done them multiple times. Herpes is one of my biggest fears so I made sure it wasn't that. I also tested for Trich and nothing. Plus the Cystoscopy would've shown sores inside... the doctor and I both watched as the camera went in and he told me everything is normal.

• Posted

Putting a camera in there is likely to cause some discomfort and maybe scarring.

I would give it a few weeks and allow your body to heal

• Posted

I suspect Balanitis , the itching feels like inside but it's actually around it . You could try to apply Neosporin in the morning and Ketoconazole at night for 5 days , it worked for me.

• Posted

If it starts getting bad again I'll definitely give it a try

• Posted

Hey man I’ve got like the same thing did you get it tested and all that
  • Posted

Btw did u actually have a yeast infection

• Posted

I taken many test and everything's been negative. Its been calming down thought... I actually just stopped using soap down there (Id grab me penis with one hand, and hold it upright so soap wont go in when I'm washing up then to wash it i'll make sure no soaps on my hands and use warm water..) and applying the cream for yeast (Lotrimin) because I feared it was yeast..... Maybe it was irritation this entire time... I'll keep you guys posted.

• Posted

Funny thing is I swapped soaps but never considered not using it down there for a while.... I also stopped masturbating for the duration of this new "method" im trying that seems to be working....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.