expected weight loss?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive been on the tablets for 9days followed a low fat diet (no side affects) and have only lost 6lb is that expected or am i expected to loose more x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

6lb is a fab weight loss for only 9 days, well done you!!

Everybody loses at different speeds and will depend greatly on your starting weight. The more you have to lose the quicker it will come off.

Your doing great, keep going

Xx

• Posted

I've lost 3.527lb in 4 days. I think 6lb is fab and it should be more or less the same as i will. I will be weighing tomorrow as it will be the completion of my 1st week. Hope i don't get disappointed.  Well done to you and good luck. 
    • Posted

Thanks both i feel smaller if that makes sense but i suppose slow and steady wins the race i guess we all want quick results lol x
    • Posted

Right.... i couldn't resist and i have just stepped on the scale and today is day 7 and i have lost 4.629lb. I really hope i  loose all the weight i want. I am getting more excited and it makes me want to eat less and healthier smile
    • Posted

9day and 6lb loss I would be happy with that xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.